Auto Accident Injury
Skyline Chiropractic is a compassionate place to receive auto accident injury treatment even if you're not feeling pain. The techniques and therapies our chiropractors in Burnsville use to relieve symptoms associated with common car crash injuries are non-surgical and drug-free. Our state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment assists us in spotting musculoskeletal damage that is not apparent to the naked eye. Based on the findings, we can integrate various treatment methods to provide long-lasting pain relief.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
Neck, back, joint, spine, or soft tissue injuries can occur depending on the nature of the accident. They include bone fracture, dislocated shoulder, spinal cord compression, seatbelt bruises, concussions, contusions, and muscle strains, sprains, or tears. Sometimes a "simple" fender-bender can misalign the spine or cause other non-obvious bodily damage. For example, whiplash is a neck injury that may dislocate the joints, herniate the discs, or damage the connective tissue in the cervical spine. Yet, pain and other symptoms may not present until 24 hours, days, weeks, or months later.
Signs and Symptoms of An Auto Accident Injury
An auto accident is a traumatic event that causes both physical and psychological effects. Here are some indications of an injury or trauma:
- Visible joint deformity
- Mild to severe neck, back, leg, or joint pain
- Fatigue, anxiety, or trouble sleeping
- Headaches, dizziness, or blurry vision
- Pain in the shoulder, chest, arm, hand, or hip
- Swelling, stiffness, body aches, or decreased mobility
- Numbness, tingling, or weakness in the upper or lower extremities
Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Burnsville by Our Chiropractors
Our wellness team will do a comprehensive clinical assessment which typically includes a physical exam and an X-ray, CT scan, or MRI. We'll then design a treatment plan to address your injury. Our chiropractic physicians specialize in non-surgical spinal and joint adjustments to correct misalignments and take pressure off the discs, nerves, and soft tissue. Massage therapies and corrective exercises are part of the holistic wellness care and work to relax and strengthen the muscles. Together, our non-invasive modalities provide these benefits:
- Long-term relief for acute or chronic pain
- Improvement in nerve compression symptoms
- Help improve musculoskeletal and nervous system functions
- Jumpstart whole-body healing process
- Reduce inflammation and increase range of motion
- Prevent dysfunction, permanent damage, and disability
- Can help in filing a personal injury or insurance claim
Natural Auto Accident Injury Care to Put You Back On the Roadway
Emergency room care and medications may not provide long-term relief, especially in the cause of spinal injuries. This is where our chiropractors at Skyline Chiropractic can be of value to your health. As you can see, chiropractic care in Burnsville, MN, after an auto collision provides priceless benefits. Call 952-707-8588 to request an appointment right away.